Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Suzuki GSX 750 F very long term build....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IhmeJanneFIN View Post
    ...I have also noticed that handlebar vibrates much more, because there is no more rubber cushions to soften it...
    Try filling the bars with shot or a Bar Snake.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Another bike :P

Hi all!

Been a long time since I have posted anything over here, but remembered finally to make a little update. Few weeks ago I bought my second bike, my over a year long dream and it's Suzuki SV 1000 S, 2003 model. V2 power&sound It has allready been fitted with Leovince slip on's, so it sounds phenomenal (obviously the db killers are off nowdays )

Here is some photos of my new ride and the old as side by side comparison.

But don't worry, I'm not forgetting my good old 750, I have this kind of plans for it for winter...
      Suzuki GSX 750 F -94
      - Custom turbo build
      - On going forever project...
      +Suzuki SV1000S -03 for road
      +Suzuki GSX-R 600 k6 for track

Comment

Enjoy the new ride! SV's are fun but for my large frame, Kats just fit better.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

How she looks at the moment

Long time no update. Been building bike slowly for the winter. This is how she looks at the moment.

Still need to buy correct size inner tubes and install the bolttryres on the wheels. I have also changed a smaller front sprocket (now I have 14-47), changed fork oil and done the 1$ mod at the same time. I was able to re-use the old right side exhaust, had to cut it and weld it in right angle. Also removed the "db killer" from the can. I have previously made the cans through-flowing like aftermarket cans. Bike ended up sounding pretty good. Thinking also of adding a small black windscreen to cover the gauges and ugly looking wiring over the the headlight. Here is a small soundclip. http://vid1071.photobucket.com/album...2012.57.44.mp4

Ps. is there anyway to embed the video to the post?
          Suzuki GSX 750 F -94
          - Custom turbo build

Comment

Waiting for snow

I am now ready for winter with my ride

Just gotta wish some snow from santa now. (Damn "global warming" for not giving us snow as it used to.) I remember winters as a kid, we had allready about 30cm (about 12 inch) of snow by now.
            Suzuki GSX 750 F -94
            - Custom turbo build

Comment

-

Hi all! Been a while since been here, but haven't forgotten. Was able to ride my bike a few times during the winter (bike is at my hometown over 200km away), Took it down to the lake, unfortunately there was quite lot of snow on the ice so it was bad to drive. I have noticed that this bike with these tires I'm gonna need a steering damper, almost crashed it because it did a little tankslapper. The front end is very unstable on rough winter roads. But here's a pic..
              Suzuki GSX 750 F -94
              - Custom turbo build

Comment

Hi all. Long time no hear or writing. I have a little surprise for anyone who's interested. Check out the video and if someone is interested after that, I can share some info on my build. And hopefully get some feedback and tips.

First ride of my GSX 750 F (Katana in the states) after installing a turbo to it. It still has original carbies on it and uses a blowthru system. No intercoo...
                Suzuki GSX 750 F -94
                - Custom turbo build

Comment

Working...
                X