X

PICS! My New pipe, and a "Suzuki Trio"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICS! My New pipe, and a "Suzuki Trio"

Got some pics at the SportBikeChat nite down here (I was the ONLY Kat with around 300+ Bikes). The first is my new Two Bro's pipe, which sounds even more wicked than looks! And the second is a Trio of my two Buddies '05 GSX-R, '03 SV-650S and my '03 Kat... Turned out real nice actually, just a little blurring starting at my bike, but it's a cheap camera . Click for a BIG version of each...

--
    Sagan

That is a great trio!! Does two brothers make that pipe come out the back a tad to far? I think I would have to trim the mid pipe a bit for a better look. I like the CF for sure.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

God I miss my '03... LOVE that blue/black combo.

The pipe and sigs look great Sagan. Switch the screen to a black tinted one and it will pull the entire bike together.
      Then of course a SOLO COWL.

Nice shots!

Comment

Great pictures! That is a nice blue, but we all know yellow is better!
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
          That is a great trio!! Does two brothers make that pipe come out the back a tad to far? I think I would have to trim the mid pipe a bit for a better look. I like the CF for sure.

Iwas thinking the exact thing. Looks good though, besides sticking out a foot behind ya.....LOL
          Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blkpitbull

Iwas thinking the exact thing. Looks good though, besides sticking out a foot behind ya.....LOL
            I thought so too...good looking bike though.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

SoCal in the house!

Represent the Kat at Frisco's!
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Nice looking bike. If I didn't have the fast yellow, I would thinkk about doing the blue.

Comment

I kinda like the pipe out the back a bit, that is the way the TwoBros works tho.. It's also mounted higher, and I can take off the HUGE bracket for the old one and rear peg.

And Junior read my mind, ehe. I have the hugger on order, next a screen, and finally the cowl, then I'm "done" for a while ("done" as in, I sleep on the couch if I spend any more money on it. )

Also, ya the blue-black '03 is one of the better color combo's they had.. The new Red-black '05 is pretty sweet tho too..
                  --
                  Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by blkpitbull

As long as he's not gonna do any 12oclock wheelies, he'll be alright

great pics man!!

Comment

WOOHOO!!! NICE!!!!! Love the pics and LOVE your bike!!!!!
                      KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Nice pics and the CF can looks great!
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Great looking Bikes!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
                            SoCal in the house!

Represent the Kat at Frisco's!

Is that SoCal or LoCal?
                            sigpic

Comment

That Frisco's is LA Area, City of Industry, they have a bike nite there every thursday. I've gone to the larger ones, 400+ bikes a few weeks ago, 300+ this time (it was dyno nite...)
                              --
                              Sagan

Comment

Working...
                              X