X

guess who's back?!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess who's back?!!!!!

what's up kids? good to see the place is still rockin. i was one of the OG 'Fugees from KP. as a matter of Fact i still wear my old t-shirt. Special$K$ , Bradaa JIM, WildKat, Spedee... you guys still out there???
    NEVER rub another man's Rhubarb

Re: guess who's back?!!!!!

Originally posted by Tricky
    Special$K$ , Bradaa JIM, WildKat, Spedee... you guys still out there???
    didn't you hear? they were all involved in the big KP scam. They all took the money and split....and are now sharing a 2 bedroom in a trailer park in Florida somewhere.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

what's up kids? good to see the place is still rockin. i was one of the OG 'Fugees from KP. as a matter of Fact i still wear my old t-shirt. Special$K$ , Bradaa JIM, WildKat, Spedee... you guys still out there???
      Hi Tricky,
      Yeah still here.
      Bike is sold

Comment

what is up kids?!
        good to see you are still kickin'!
        i regretfully sold my Kat and have been w/out wheels for quite some time now. but i got the good news and i'm buyin' her back from my brother in few weeks. it's been a year and 8 months. i goota do some research and find out when the rally is planned for.
        Speede, i heard beekman sold his ride? is that true or just a dirty rumour?

Comment

Hey there, everyone from KP is here!
          (well, almost everybody )
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
            Special$K$ , Bradaa JIM, WildKat, Spedee... you guys still out there???
            didn't you hear? they were all involved in the big KP scam. They all took the money and split....and are now sharing a 2 bedroom in a trailer park in Florida somewhere.
            Yeah it does tend get alittle crowded in there at times when everybody is home

Comment

what is up kids?!
              good to see you are still kickin'!
              i regretfully sold my Kat and have been w/out wheels for quite some time now. but i got the good news and i'm buyin' her back from my brother in few weeks. it's been a year and 8 months. i goota do some research and find out when the rally is planned for.
              Speede, i heard beekman sold his ride? is that true or just a dirty rumour?
              Very true. He now rides a Harley (V-Rod)

Bike is sold

Comment

I'd rock a v-rod. I love harleys. I just don't like their price point because I can't make that price point.

I'm not sure why everyone bashes harleys or harley owners/harley fans. They rock.
                2001 Suzuki Katana 750 - Black

Comment

I remember you . You were supposed to come to one of our camping trips .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hey!
                    Loooong time!
                    Welcome back!

Comment

that arse ranguardian isn't around...thank god!

Now...important question...do you still have your plate?

Comment

yeah, i do have that plate but it is no longer valid because i have since moved to kentucky and it was a West Virginia plate. that thing has a great story attached. it was early one season and i was riding through Ohio stretching her legs the first good time and this ford ranger w/ 2 hot girls pulls up next to me. The passenger motions to me. i was like, "huh, whassssup?" and gave a nod. Then she leaned out and i was thinking OMG is this gonna be like girls gone wild or sumthin? she starts to motion to me and says something. W/ the D&D and all there was no way i could hear her so i kill the throttle and coast, she says, "hey....

you lost your plate".
                        psssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. that's the sound of air leaving a balloon. It was gone. never to be found. So, to get a new plate i have to file a police report and claim that it was stolen. so i do that and after a few days and several dollars i get a new plate in the mail. the same one. the DMV gave me the exact same plate that i have just reported as stolen. i didn't think anything of it until i am riding to meet my Mother in law who has never been to our new house. on my way i notice a boy in blue creeping (read profiling me) and sure enough in a block or 2 i get the blue lights, (right in front of the M.I.L.) then 2 more cruisers come blasting in. the funny thing is i have all the documentation , i am going to get it out of the trunk and the cop begins to approach "with caution". This freaks me out, then another cruiser shows up. it took for ever for me to xplain it. stoopid thing is, that it's my name it was registered to and it was my picture on the id. oh yeah, and it was me that was standing there. not too long after that, i got smeared by a 17 year old girl driving a Suburban that ran a stop sign, couldn't make a turn and completely blocking a road while ol' Tricky made the choice to slide under the rear end and miss a telephone pole w/ his head. when the officer came to take the report, we went through the whole ordeal again. sorry about the long post but i thought the whole thing was kinda funny

Comment

Oh yeah ? Where in Ky. ?
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

ashland. minutes from WV and OH

Comment

REAL Funny

...but i thought the whole thing was kinda funny
                              Yeah, real funny at the time, I'll bet!
                              "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                              X