X

Finally found the missing part

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found the missing part

Well i just moved from huntington, wv to across the river to south point, OH. SO far so good. Still needing some things for the apartment, but i found the thing that just sets it off. Now it feels like home. what do you guys think?

oh yeah that is a 1960's-70's avacado green fridge!

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

How do you manage to post when your computer is sitting on the floor disconnected?

Well at least your priorities are straight...
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

avacado green fridge + katana, what else is needed?
      Live and Lean.
      When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
      "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
      Romans 3:23

Comment

na that is some busted compaq computer from my parents i was going to fix, but i just jacked the hard drive and using it. yeah the avacado green matches the avacado green stove that says digital, but only old school knobs on it so i don't know how that works but a nice change from our old apartment that had the yellow shower and appliances.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

come on put it in the living room,,,,by the way is the avacato fridge the beer fridge????

Comment

hahaha i wish, all it has in there now is a half of a fifth of gray goose. i got a small mini fridge from living in the dorms soon to be converted to kegerator!!!!!

i thought about putting it in the living room, but i released the kat back into its natural habitat, it was a glorious release.

Comment

is that a gas hot water heater with the kat in front of it?

Comment

na it is electric, gas is to expensive

Comment

Working...
                X