No announcement yet.
X

smiley face smoker...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, someone has a lot of confidence on their bike...and little bit too much time.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Originally posted by Kat-A-Tonic
      Well, someone has a lot of confidence on their bike...and little bit too much time.
      ANYONE can do it once you get the hang of it. Once you get the trick of working the throttle and holding the brake at same time, it's cake.
      Next time I am going to attempt to burn "KATANA" into the pavement.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

You're my hero...

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
          even if it's not perfect it turned out pretty good.

Did you split the tire? kinda looks like it in the last pic.
          well I didn't blow it cuz I didn't want to have to manouver it back into the shop on a flat, but you should see the canvas. I think it was damn close to it popping on me cuz there is line down the middle where the canvas has parted and left it with a whole pile of "hairs" about an inch long around the tire.

and rwcreigh....I don't think it is that hard on a chain at all. the trick is to get the tire spinning emmediately, and not taking too long so as it stresses the chain. once it is spinning, there is not that much resistance. personally, I don't think it is any worse than the stress it takes from downshifting and hole-shot on take off.

Comment

Naughty

Just for setting a bad example (no helmet) you should write " I am a naughty boy" 10 times, into the pavement. Ha.

Creativeness 8-10
            Execution and style 7-10 (dirty pants and no helmet)
            Used a katana 10-10

Over all a good job. Excellent.
            1996 Suzuki gsx-f 750 fighter
            1988 Yamaha tzr 250 with tt350 fourstroke fitted
            2004 Schwinn stingray with 80cc twostroke fitted

Comment

Re: Naughty

Originally posted by debaser
              Just for setting a bad example (no helmet) you should write " I am a naughty boy" 10 times, into the pavement. Ha.

Creativeness 8-10
              Execution and style 7-10 (dirty pants and no helmet)
              Used a katana 10-10

Over all a good job. Excellent.
              ok ok....I get the point on the helmet thing. next time....for the sake of setting a good example, I will wear a helmet

I actually would have prefered a pic in my full leathers and my shoei with the tinted visor. It would have looked alot cooler for sure than my old dirty jeans and workboots. But I was on a tight schedule and the timing was limited in order to get my shit done.
              It was one of those "burn it now or miss the chance" kinda deals.

Comment

If wearing a helmet though, make it a Hockey Helmet... they just look so much better...
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                  ANYONE can do it once you get the hang of it. Once you get the trick of working the throttle and holding the brake at same time, it's cake.
                  You might need more than 1 old tire to accomplish that

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Originally posted by Mojoe
                    You might need more than 1 old tire to accomplish that
                    I have 5 rear rims for my 2 kats. 2 of them have tires that the previous owners of the rims had on them. these suckers have ALOT of tread on them, but I don't use them cuz the chisken strips are like 3 inches wide. you know...all straight mileage with little or no leaning. I tried one but the "hump" from flat to round is so severe that it gives me the jitters when I lean over it.

Comment

What wa that post????Another helmet story...You must have been in a campground!!HAHAHAHA!Got to love it!!Send some pics when you do a wheelie coming out of a burn...

Comment

Working...
                      X