No announcement yet.
X

FRAME SLIDERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question about those sliders, is great that is not need to affect the frame, but where the actual slider is attached, seems like would hit the engine if it bends.........could be that posible??? is it that close??
    Just a thought , looking at the pics.
    Kata-pult

Comment

Originally posted by Choco
      Just a question about those sliders, is great that is not need to affect the frame, but where the actual slider is attached, seems like would hit the engine if it bends.........could be that posible??? is it that close??
      Just a thought , looking at the pics.
      The picture is deciving there is about an inch, and the way that the metal would bend it would take several extremely hard hits before it could reach it. But by that time the slider would have broken and the pavement would be hitting the fairing and not the bracket, and a hit that hard would mean either your getting hit on the side buy a car or the bike is flippin ( basically getting totaled). Frame sliders and brackets aere designed to protect in a slide or low impact fall.
      www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
      Katana Frame Sliders
      The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
      98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
      I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82
        I think you should all just buy them from me. Easy to polish and easy to paint and a better price.

http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15010
        Well, I'm ready now! I need some bad. I made the grave mistake of putting Armor-all on my tires and I just had a lowside. Not much damage but sliders would have cut the cost from aproximately $250 to $30 for new sliders.

This link doens't work anymore. How can I get some brackets?

Comment

hey matt can i get a bolt thats shorter, w/ the sliders i got bolt is pratically touching engine
          Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Working...
          X