X

93 750 side mirrors compatibility!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 750 side mirrors compatibility!

Hi guys im new to this forum and new to owning a bike as well. I have a 93 750 katana, 25k miles got it for 300 from a friend. Runs great has no problems. I just need a both sets of the side mirrors and front left blinker.

Only ones I can find all says years through 98-whatever. Just past the year of the bike. Would those fit?? Same thing for the blinkers... all 98+....

I had a problem with the kickstand switch and this forum helped me find it!! Apparently couple other people had the same problem so searching it on this forum was pretty easy. I would really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance guys

Most indicators are interchangeable. Just make sure they are a two-wire setup before buying. Plenty of flush mount or stalk options on E-Bay. As for mirrors, they can be a bit tricky. Other than mocking up a mount or finding the measurements for the original holes or opting to drill and tap new ones. EMGO makes a OEM-spec replacement; I've read they don't hold up well to vibration and wind, but have no proof either way of this.

E-Bay will say alot of Chinese mirrors will fit your bike. If you try those let me know how they work.
    - Purplehaze
    All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

Ah I just dont wanna spend stupid money on the mirrors. Even tho its only like 15-30 dollars haha. But thanks for the blinker advise. Any more suggestions from this friendly forum community??

Comment

Originally posted by yelohandL View Post
        Ah I just dont wanna spend stupid money on the mirrors. Even tho its only like 15-30 dollars haha. But thanks for the blinker advise. Any more suggestions from this friendly forum community??
        You'll be hard pressed to find a set of mirrors for under $20 at the very least.
        - Purplehaze

Comment

I have the 98+ mirrors on my 89 750. Better than the factory ones for our year bikes. As for turn signals can use just about any two wire set up. I have flush mounts on the front and led on the rear. If you do led on the rear just use a standard car flasher toi make them work correctly.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
            I have the 98+ mirrors on my 89 750. Better than the factory ones for our year bikes. As for turn signals can use just about any two wire set up. I have flush mounts on the front and led on the rear. If you do led on the rear just use a standard car flasher toi make them work correctly.
            The post mirrors fit right up to the Pre-Kats? Pictures?
            - Purplehaze

Comment

Originally posted by Purplehaze View Post
              The post mirrors fit right up to the Pre-Kats? Pictures?

No, there are mods involved. The bolt pattern for one is different. It's not hard to do, but...

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

You can mod the bolt holes or just use either one of the bolt holes. I use the top ones and the mirrors do not move at all.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
                  So it WILL fit for my 93. Gotcha. Thanks a bunch! Oh and if you dont mind sharing which brand youre using, just to be safe in case my dumbass buys random 98+ ones that end up not fitting my bike... thanks alot everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X