X

Bye to everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye to everyone!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know my 2002 Kat 600 has been sold. I just bought a brand spanking new Suzuki M109R. HEY---kept it in the family at least, right!

Anyhow just wanted to say thank you to each and everyone that has helped me along the way. You guys are a smart group of fellow riders and I'll always have a peice of Kat with me. Hey when I can afford two bikes I'll get another one! Haha.

Peace!

Why say bye? Keep posting and let us know how you like the new ride!!

Comment

dont leave, just keep posting about daily rants

I too dont have a katana anymore Im on the darkside with a 06 626 ninja
      "What curse? You just sucked for 86 years!"

Comment

I too am curious about the M109. Please post some personal reviews!

Comment

what is a Suzuki M109R???you dont have to have a kat to be a member.

Comment

here it is http://www.diseno-art.com/encycloped...uki_M109R.html

Comment

Beautiful bike!

(WAY better than a vulcan! )

Comment

I like the look of it. It's a hefty one though, 700 lbs.
                1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

Comment

1783cc? Crikey. That must be a torque monster even at 700 lb.

Looks like a cool ride but I could never get one - my Harley neighbor would razz me too much for it.

Something about that electronic tach that doesn't sit right with me too, but to each their own. Very cool and congrats. Ride safely!
                  ---Jeff (Long Beach Represent!)

'99 Katana 750 (Metallic Space Blue / Matte Silky Gray Metallic)
                  Plus some cars.

"Never Break More than You Fix..."

Comment

nice bike! as a matter of fact, the wife doesn't like riding the kat, she doesn't feel comfortable leaning forward all the time so i basically ride solo.

i plan on purchasing a cruiser sometime in the future, looking at a 90r (perhaps used), but i definitely can not afford two bikes.

i don't plan on selling my kat, however, because i enjoy the sport riding aspect of it, but would like a cruiser so i can ride with my better half. keep posting! a rider is a rider and the folks on this website are very cool. let us know how it turns out!
                    One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

ride on brother....stay on the post though
                      "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

I'd hate to drop that thing...I would need a floor jack just to pick it back upright.

Comment

beautiful bike!!
                          You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

Sweet looking ride!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

the local shop had one and a harley dude bought it and says it is much better than any harley he has owned. He was little worried what his harley friends would say about it, but he says they can't keep up with him...

this is from the linkin the previous posts:

The Suzuki M109R has 127 hp at 6200 rpm and 117.6 ft lbs of torque at 3200 rpm. It's a bit jerky when in first and second due to the low gear ratio for takeoffs, but is great the rest of the way.

and they say it can still sping the 240 rear tire with a 280 lb person on it.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
                              X