Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

not sure what to do with this thing any ideas??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure what to do with this thing any ideas??

92 katana picked up for two hundred bucks missing some pieces and a messed up ignition
    Attached Files

was missing bottom cowl windscreen broken ignition wouldn't run so within two days I found all the parts needed got it running

Comment

I have a couple belly peices and maybe a beat up windscreen if ur looking still I have a lot of extra parts for sale and I'm in waterloo not that far from u
      YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Originally posted by daddijuggalo View Post
        I have a couple belly peices and maybe a beat up windscreen if ur looking still I have a lot of extra parts for sale and I'm in waterloo not that far from u
        Do you have the peice that connects the two belly peices up front? I sure could go for one of those.
        My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
        2007 GSXR 750

Comment

yes

yesid be interested in any parts you may have for this

Comment

pm me on thoese parts and asking pricesa please and thanks

Comment

I will this weekend. I want to check and see what the condition is before I give u a price. Anything else your looking for??
              YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Working...
              X