X

needle jet identification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needle jet identification

Im going to be using a factory pro kit with a set of bsr36ss carbs on an 1100 engine. Factory Pro told me they need to know if my needle jets are 2.5 or 3mm, so i took the carbs apart planning to use the part# to check the size, but there is no part# on them. Is there any way to know the size, other than finding something that its accurate to .5mm to measure it with? Thanks
    Last edited by adam1803; 07-18-2008, 09:04 PM.

Did you remove the needle jet from the body?

Not to sound sarcastic but did you ask factory how to tell if there are no numbers.

Without any numbers or pin gauges I don't know how you would tell.

Tmod

Comment

yes i removed it from the body, and they are closed right now, so no didn't ask Factory Pro yet.

Comment

Maybe arsenic knows a ident way without measuring.

It is strange that there is no numbers on it.

If you were in my neck of the woods I could pin gauge it for you but I see you are the other side.

Tmod

Comment

yes, I do know. BSR36SS carbs are 98+ 750 carbs, how are you gonna accomadate the TPS? I'll tell you when I get home, I'm in NC right now.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            yes, I do know. BSR36SS carbs are 98+ 750 carbs, how are you gonna accomadate the TPS? I'll tell you when I get home, I'm in NC right now.
            Its going into an '06 so the TPS will be used as normal

Comment

the 1100 engine is going into an 06? I have no idea, figured I could tell by the p/n, but I can't.

Comment

Working...
              X