X

crashed my bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashed my bike

traveling to work and i gave it too much throttle on a real bumpy corner, bars went lock to lock then we parted company, damage is just bent bars, broken footpeg, holed engine casing and some scratches, looks a piece of **** anyway, changed the engine casing in the bike shop parking lot and topped it back up with oil and rode away much to the amazment of people on newer bikes! try that on your new zxcbrryz10000

the future's dark, the future's matt black

you know i hate to here you wrecked are you allright ? but man that bike is the s--- i dont know why but i love that thing i would pimp it.

Comment

nice hydraulic clutch conversion! good to hear you were alright and able to keep on going.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I don't notice any damage. You were lucky.
        2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
        2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
        1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
        1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
        1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

wow thats rugged

Comment

Mad Max would be damn proud of that...glad ur ok!
            “What you own is your own kingdom
            What you do is your own glory
            What you love is your own power
            What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

Glad to hear that you are okay.
              American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

Glad that you weren't hurt.
                2007 Honda CBR600rr
                2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                sigpic

Comment

got any surveillance pics ?

Glad your ok..

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
                    nice hydraulic clutch conversion! good to hear you were alright and able to keep on going.
                    buggered my shoulder and have a deep graze on my hip, the hydralic clutch is on because its got a 1985 gsxr750 slabsider engine in it with bandit 600 carbs, surprises alot of people
                    here's a precrash pic, still being used but now with clipons
                    Last edited by 7thrifty; 05-20-2008, 07:44 AM.
                    the future's dark, the future's matt black

Comment

Yeah them screwy corners will rash u up man....glad to hear ur not worse off....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

love the welding helmet headlight. Thats badazz. Glad to hear you walked away from it.
                        Some people carry on
                        Some just stay right where they are
                        Our worlds divide

Comment

you should definitely have a mohawk for your helmet riding that beast. a few of my coworkers have nicknamed me the road warrior because of my hawk...but it would suit you and your ride much better than i

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Thats a sweet rat bike ,looks like a bike from the mad max film set , NICE!!!!
                            BONES HEAL ,CHICKS DIG SCARS ,PAIN IS TEMPPORARY AND GLORY IS FOREVER

Comment

First, glad to hear you were able to walk away from the wreck.

Also, love that bike for some reason...Im not a rat bike fan, or much of a street fighter fan either...something about your bike makes me like it though.
                              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X