X

Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse

Has anybody used these guys before? They have some amazing deals and offers!

For instance, I just picked up an AGV Demon helmet for $97 with delivery!

Their address is www.mawonline.com

Definately worth looking at.

I bought my jacket and a rear tire from there. The tire was on back order and took like a month, but the jacket shipped fast. I would purchase from them again for sure. They definately have some good clearance deals.
    'He who is not afraid will always be safe'
    --Lao Tzu

Comment

I tried to order a suit from them. I emailed them few time asking whether it is in stock or not, they never gave me a straight answer.
      I believe they work with catalogue orders. They take the order, and then pass it to the suppliers.

I don't like this business model. Good for business, but bad for consumer.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE1000
        I tried to order a suit from them. I emailed them few time asking whether it is in stock or not, they never gave me a straight answer.
        I believe they work with catalogue orders. They take the order, and then pass it to the suppliers.

I don't like this business model. Good for business, but bad for consumer.
        You got it right! there main office is about a mile from my house. One day I walked in there and there was like 30 computers and about 10 or 12 old ladies with tons of catalogs. The reason I went there was because I wanted an advancer they listed on ebay really cheap but the shipping was $13.00, wich I did not wanted to pay so I went there to pick it up and thats how I found out. They don't have any parts there.

Comment

I used them a few times , and was pleased . But THEN they ripped me off on a helmet . I bought a closeout helmet , they sent me the wrong color , and wouldn't exchange it , so I was stuck with a helmet I didn't want . SO "no" , I don't like them .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X