X

Oslo - Copenhagen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oslo - Copenhagen

Hey all, so me and my friend are going on a trip from Oslo, Norway to Copenhagen, Denmark. We are leaving in 10 hours.

Day 1.

We plan to Gothenberg and camp at a camping site in a tent. thats basically the first day. Thats around 600 km with the route we are taking ( just twisties ) we could have taken the highway straight down which would be something lke 450km but thats boring.

We are taking route 22 all the way down to the Swedish border for those that want to google it. Then route 164/165 down to Ljungskile ( Just north of Gothenberg ).

Day 2.

Drive to Ullared , Sweden . Around 2 hours drive with our route. Why ? Just for fun and because its got Scandinavias bigest shopping warehouse. We are just going to camp out there and chill basically. Set up the tent and grab some beers and probably buy crap we dont need just because its cheap.

Day 3.

Cruise along the shoreline to some places my friend has been before I dont remember the names of the places but its basically twisties, sea view and mountains. And hopefully not too many German caravans and camping wagons. We are heading down to Malmø which is just as south as we are going to get in Sweden.

Day 4.

Drive from Malmø to Copenhagen and catch the DFDS ferry back to Oslo. Its a night cruise and we are going to just hang out and grab some beers and talk to other tourists I guess.

Day 5.

Arrive back in Oslo unload and post pics on the forum

This is the approximate route
    Norge — Finn adresser, personer, bedrifter og veibeskrivelser på Gule Sider Kart. Du kan også se skråfoto, gatebilder og flyfoto, samt live trafikkmeldinger.
    Last edited by mammut89; 07-31-2010, 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2015 BMW S1000R

Good luck! Be safe!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Sounds like a great trip, hope you catch some nice weather.

There is some DK riders on here, but havent heard from them for some time.
      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

thank you
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Please post up some pics when you get back. Have fun and be safe.

Comment

Sounds like a super trip. Don't forget the pics and be safe.
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
            Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
            R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
            1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
            RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
            3BBB turn signal mirrors,
            Black painted seat and rear trim,
            Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

Working...