No announcement yet.
X

my new dash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!!!! Kwebbel that is truly a piece of art!! It looks amazing, all your hard work paid off.
    Is it as good as you were hoping?
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
      OMG!!!!! Kwebbel that is truly a piece of art!! It looks amazing, all your hard work paid off.
      Is it as good as you were hoping?
      I'm proud to be able to say everything works as good as I did go for.

Comment

Looking great! I'd love to see it lit up, though - how's the backlight on the tacho? (seems a little difficult to read the numbers as is...)

Once I get my license I'd want to come over to see that Kat IRL!
        - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

and a couple of these....

:smt119 :smt119 :smt119 :smt119

and some of these...

That about does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow
            Looking great! I'd love to see it lit up, though - how's the backlight on the tacho? (seems a little difficult to read the numbers as is...)

Once I get my license I'd want to come over to see that Kat IRL!
            I made the backlight using blue and red LEDS, drilled and glued on the diffusor.

Some nightshots

Btw You're welcome Sam

Comment

AWESOME KWEBBEL ALWAYS AWESOME!!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Truely unreal kwebble. Top marks and full kudos to you. great great work, it looks awesome!

cheers.joe.

Comment

That has to be the sweeeeetest dash ever made. My hat goes off to you. Wow! I am still stunned. That is freakin' crazy cool. Digital gear indicator would be real nice to have. Not to mention a digital speedo. I would probably run into something b/c I would be admiring at the dash too much while I was riding.
                  Mikey B.
                  '95 Katana 600
                  Line-X Kat

Comment

that is truely amazing Kwebbel, way to go. That is a KOTM if ever I have seen one.

Comment

dayum! nice work!
                      Hello World.

Comment

Incredible! I love the lighting in the tach. There are absolutely no words to say how awsome that turned out! Nice Job.

Comment

So where's the full how-to on the electronics? I want digital gauges with all the little extras you added and a gear indicator...

Comment

Competely UNREAL and utterly impressive...
                            --
                            Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by TemtnF8
                              So where's the full how-to on the electronics? I want digital gauges with all the little extras you added and a gear indicator...
                              There's no how-to, but I'm happy willing to help anybody who wants to do such mod.
                              just ask or pm me and I'll answer.
                              One warning is in order....
                              It's a PITA to do this mod, cost me blood sweat and tears, about 500 buck and a lot off time.

Comment

I'm sure someone out there could mass produce that. You would make a killing. Partly from me. That is just too sweet! Great work.

Comment

Working...
                                X