Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 600 with 17K.

Comment

• new bike

got it with 11,3xx this year and now with 155xx and i cant get the danm oil filtewr off without an act of god, the m*&^%erF&*()ng person that last changed the oil cranked the filter on so tight i can't git it off.
      98 GSX750F Kat
      07 GSF1250S Bandit (her's)

Comment

• Originally posted by deadeye211 View Post
        got it with 11,3xx this year and now with 155xx and i cant get the danm oil filtewr off without an act of god, the m*&^%erF&*()ng person that last changed the oil cranked the filter on so tight i can't git it off.
        Get the right OEM oil filter cap wrench. The OEM filter on the Kat is supposed to be spun on 720 degrees after initial seal-to-case barely touching, which is a very tight fit. The filter cap wrench with a decent 3/8" ratchet will get it off without much issue.
        PS - I sell the cap wrenches for $4.50 plus shipping. See my deals thread [link in below my signature].

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Last edited by The CyberPoet; 08-03-2009, 12:03 PM. Reason: clarity
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• Just went past 26k last night. I have a thing where I try to take pics of every thousand miles heh
          sigpic

Comment

• Miles on Kat

I have a 1996 Kat 750, bought it in Feb. with 22400 and now have 29440. I like to ride.. Still no major issues out of it, just normal maint.
            "I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

• 1992 kat 600 with almost 31k
              sigpic
              »Ross Wendell
              »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• Originally posted by deadeye211 View Post

when in doubt, shove a screw driver thourgh that sucker!
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• 2001 600 58k-ish miles. These days, the Buell is getting all the miles (2008 24k)
                  Last edited by thetable; 09-11-2009, 12:58 PM. Reason: Brought up to date.
                  Pics
                  Pics
                  No pics yet
                  Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

• 95 600 with 45,600. I bought it 2.5 years ago with 12,000 on it.
                    sigpic

RIP CP
                    50th Anniv R6
                    95 Katana 600
                    http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• my 98 just passed 10000

dannyj
                      1999 Katana 750 K&N filter, Yoshi slip-on, 2nd LED strobe brake light, white LED driving lights mounted on the front reflector bracket, amber LED strobes for PGR missions and funerals, American and PGR Flag mount. Because its the right thing to do!

Comment

• gots a 98 that's been sitting at 24,000 for the last 2 months(in hibernation mode on the back porch). Car shall be hitting 200,000 this week tho
                        I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
                        --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

• ive only put 1000 miles on my bike this year do to my accident. but that 1000 miles was put on in three days.
                          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                          Current Bikes:
                          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

• miles

28,000 and 1800 of them I have put on in the past two weeks.

Comment

• 92,600 with 60+...

Comment

• 2001 600 with 25,241.
                                If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

Working...
                                X