X

Upgrading to a 2003 750?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading to a 2003 750?

Just wanted to get some opinions on the 2003 kat 750, right now I have an 88 kat 600, and looking to upgrade.
    Just wanted to get opinions on how this bike performs(powerwise) and overall thoughts on this bike.
    Thanks.

I have an 03 750.Its like any 98+ Kat heavy, under powerd but very comfy.Decent mileage and I think they look pretty sweet with the busa tailight. Everyone who has ridden my Kat is impressed with its handling for what it is. I think you would be pleased
    2004 CBR 1000 RR I dont gottagofaster anymore ....

Comment

Its a totally different feel than your pre 98+ .. Everything from the ergos, to the body style, the handling.. it'll take alittle getting used too, but personally I think you'll like it. I love my 750. Got plenty of power to keep you smokin in the twisties and a grin on ur face on the straights, and the seat is comfortable enough that you'll be able to ride all day.

the pre98s are great bikes, and so are the 98+ ..Just a bit of a different beast.

Comment

I traded my 1988 Kat 1100 for my 2000 Kat 750 about 3 years ago. I really like the 750 alot. The 1100 had more power than I ever used. What I noticed most is how much better the bike handles. I don't know if it is due to the lighter weight or if the suspension is that much better, but handling was day and night. Good luck. I say it is a smart move.

Comment

Re: Upgrading to a 2003 750?

Originally posted by redwhitekat
          Just wanted to get some opinions on the 2003 kat 750, right now I have an 88 kat 600, and looking to upgrade.
          Just wanted to get opinions on how this bike performs(powerwise) and overall thoughts on this bike.
          Thanks.
          What's your reason for upgrading? What are you looking to get out of the 750 that you aren't getting on your 600?

Comment

It's a used bike, so odds are that whoever has it will let you ride it -- if so, try it for yourself and then make the decision.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thats the best way..no matter what we say about it, you're the one who has to ride it everyday so much sure you like it

Comment

Working...
              X