X

2002 katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 katana 600

Whatsss up, recently purchased my first streetbike and on my first ride i hit 135 mph. Didnt realize this was my speed until i looked down lol, I'm addicted. Hoping this site will connect me with knowledgeable and wise Katana owners, in order for me to pick through their brain.

Welcome
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome...But no...don't ever again being your "first street bike"! Or even your last for that matter!

My old eyes whilst caged anticipate your speed within a few MPH's +/- when deciding to merge, turn or otherwise swing this 4000#+ piece of steel into a maneuver!
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Yeah, squiding at its best....
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders. Try to keep things under control and get some real riding training and experience before pushing the limits. Hard to reel it back in once you're making roadrash.

Comment

Try keeping it down. 135 on the first ride makes you highly likely to end up a pile of goo

Comment

Welcome. Keep it safe.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.
                I have a hard time keeping the speeds down myself once I hit the highway.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

yea man be careful. but i also push it a little. esp on highways. the only place i like being when other cars are around is in front.

Comment

I have the 02 750. On my third week of riding this bike. First bike ever with no experience whatsoever other then the MSF course. Took me a week to twist the throttle wide open. Was terrified of many things being on my first bike. But conquered everything I was sketched out about in a two week period including WOT, highways, the very tall and very windy Skyway bridge at highway speeds and riding in the wet. Now I am getting very comfortable yet still alert with this bike. Why did I not do this sooner?!

Comment

Working...
                    X