X

Has anybody ever....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody ever....

Worked with the pinstripe that lights up at night? If so, how hard is it to do corners with and all that stuff? I was considering outlining my flames with it so it lit up at night.
    Attached Files

The tips of the flames with that much of a curve may be difficult. I don't think you would be able to get the "Point" or "Tip" of the flame perfect, but it could be done. It is very flexable. If you were to do something like that, I would take a hair dryer and heat up the tubing just a tad bit to make it even more flexable, and then when it cooled, I would imagine it would retain the shape better.

Also, I have the blue pin-stripe lighting in stock

Lou
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

How long are the pieces and how easily can theu be tied together to run on one switch? I would need enough to do a total of 5 sets of flames. 2 on either side and one on the tank.

Comment

The kits I have come with 15 feet. Wiring it to a switch is not a problem, and they can be cut anywhere, and wired up.

Here is the link...

Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

That stuff looks a little thicker than the stuff I'm thinking of.... Let me look around here and see if I can find the stuff I'm thinking of, if it exists that is. Can you get yellow if I need it?

Comment

So far all I have are green and blue. Seems that those may be the only colors the company makes. I tried calling them lately, but there number must be listed incorrectly, because when I called, a non english speaking lady answered. It was her house phone Luckily I knew enough spanish to find out I had the wrong number!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Try this

the have both 'wire' and 'strip' type neon strips.
              from 1.5m -> 2.5m
              I know the sunbeam ones come with a 12Vdc -> 90Vac inverter, so hey should be easy to fitg (electrically atleast).
              Also i have no idea who these people are i linked to, so i can't say if they're worth shopping at, but you can probably find these locally anyways
              -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Working...
              X