X

New brain bucket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New brain bucket

Was poking 'round MS Superstore today and found this!

Now I currently have an ICON Airframe helmet and was seeing if anyone here has a Scorpion EXO-400 series helmet. And if so, you likes??
    Last edited by BoarderBry; 01-05-2011, 10:05 AM. Reason: Kant spel gud
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

I have one in medium. It fits great, looks good, and has some pretty decent air flow. The mask fogs sometimes but if you just bump it open a hair it clears itself up and doesnt seal and fog back up. Nicest helmet for the price out of the last three i owned. I thought it was an excellent deal and I got it when it was 150$.

Toast

Comment

Originally posted by Angrytoaster View Post
      I have one in medium. It fits great, looks good, and has some pretty decent air flow. The mask fogs sometimes but if you just bump it open a hair it clears itself up and doesnt seal and fog back up. Nicest helmet for the price out of the last three i owned. I thought it was an excellent deal and I got it when it was 150$.

Toast

Well I knda had my mind made up before I made this post. So I am now going to buy this sucker! Can't beat the price ($65) and with free shipping too.
      Unfortunately I just ordered a new pair of Joe Rocket gloves (http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...-0-Gloves.aspx) Monday from MSSS which will be here today already.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Awesome! You got a really great price on that helmet. Now you have the torment of waiting for your package!

Comment

I have the exo-700 and its awesome. I really love the scorpion brand. I've never had a problem with my face shield fogging. They have an amazing anti-fogging system

Comment

Originally posted by kfreeman View Post
            I have the exo-700 and its awesome. I really love the scorpion brand. I've never had a problem with my face shield fogging. They have an amazing anti-fogging system

Scorpion really stands behind their stuff. Ive bought one jacket and one helmet of theirs and any problem was immediately resolved through their customer service(Didnt have any issues with helmet\jacket, but I did with a helmet accessory). I ordered the wrong breath box for it(I was sent the snowmobile one, not the one for the exo 400) and upon calling scorpion, they fedexed me out the proper one free of charge. I wasnt required to return the old one, which I found in good taste.

Basically, I feel good buying their brand because I know they wont squabble over any defect or problem that may arise in their product. Theyre some pretty good fellows.

toast

Comment

My friend has one, I tried it on and it felt pretty nice, def worth the money.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

My brother got either the 400 or 700 can't remember and he likes it... The only thing negative he said was after wearing mine he said it made his feel real heavy. He seems to like it a lot tho, and for that price I would like it if I wasn't already spending so much on other gear!
                95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                ---
                I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

Great lid!
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                  Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                  R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                  1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                  RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                  3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                  Black painted seat and rear trim,
                  Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

You can't beat that price.

Comment

I have the EXO900 transformer helmet. The one with the flip up front. Started the bike after work to warm it up and set the helmet on the seat. Started talking to one of the guys and the dam helmet fell off the bike and broke the mount for the flip up front. Took it back to the dealer where i bought it. They called Scorpion, and Scorpion told them to give me a complete new front for the helmet when all I needed was to have the broken mount replaced. Great company to do business with. Only complaint is the helmet is a little heavier than most.
                      Don’t walk before you can crawl, and don’t try to sprint until you are a good walker. Use your head, wear the gear, and have fun

Comment

Arrived today!!! MSS is a great company to deal with. Have placed three orders with them in as many weeks and have received my stuff two days after I ordered it.

IMG-20110107-00014.jpg

Unfortunately I'll have to wait a few months to put it to use.

Comment

Nothing like a new lid
                          95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                          Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                          ---
                          I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

Originally posted by niqbales View Post
                            Nothing like a new lid
                            ....and new gloves, new plugs, new mid-pipe, new carbs (well, rebuilt), new front turn signals (clear), new decals, new gold chain and sprockets...hell, almost a new bike too WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by BoarderBry View Post
                              ....and new gloves, new plugs, new mid-pipe, new carbs (well, rebuilt), new front turn signals (clear), new decals, new gold chain and sprockets...hell, almost a new bike too WOOOOOHOOOOOO
                              Mine is getting the carbs rebuilt when the snow finally melts. My favorite color is purple and I managed to track down a purple Zero Gravity windscreen to replace the OEM one. I also ordered a new Corbin seat and a new helmet this afternoon and I'll be trying to put some screens in the faring this spring as well. Hey, why not?

My 4 Wheeled Ride: 2013 Mazda 3
                              My 2 Wheeled Ride: 2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Zis Is KAOS! We Don't Shush Here!

Comment

Working...
                              X