GSXF650 Giveaway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Cool!

Thanks Steves!!!

Hopefully I'll get the sympathy vote and be back on the road in time for spring!!!

Comment

signed up at the show last month .. cool if someone won it though .. get some real world testing done
      so many roads so little time

Comment

Maybe this will be me on a 650!
        Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window!

Comment

When I win this Kat, I'll sell it to someone here real cheap
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

I thought about getting my wife one. But I don't know. She likes my Kat6
            Chris Lovett
            Yazoo City, MS
            2006 Katana 600

Comment

Thanks and good luck to everyone hopfully a kat rider will win.

Comment

Nice! I registered! thanks!

Comment

all signed up here too

Comment

Hawaii is miraculously included.

99.9% its only the lower 48 that get to have contests.

DC Born..Maryland Bred

I will never be forgotten. I will only fade as time goes on from your consious thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                      Why does Florida always get left out? I get a PC magazine and Florida is also excluded from all the give aways.
                      probably has something to do with your state lottery commission. Quebec has the same issues and we get left out of a lot of drawings.

btw....someone should write a note to CW and explain to them the definition of "international". all they list is US locations.

International

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International or internationally most often describes interaction between nations, or encompassing two or more nations, constituting a group or association having members in two or more nations, or generally reaching beyond national boundaries. In American English, "International" is also commonly used to signify "outside of the country".
                      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

two please

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                          Why does Florida always get left out? I get a PC magazine and Florida is also excluded from all the give aways.
                          Because it's a royal PIA to have a contest for a prize worth over $5k in the state of Florida, and many companies do not want to have to go through all the rigamarole involved or have policies that keep them from being willing to fulfill all the requirements (see Florida Statute 849.094).
                          Among other requirements in FL for a $5k or larger contest:
                          $100 filing fee;
                          a certified accounting that the contest agency has $$ equalling or exceeding the total prize value in the bank reserved to pay the winners;
                          all paperwork & bank records have to be on file at least 7 days before promotion of the contest starts (i.e. - before any notice of it shows up anywhere in public);
                          allowing the state to certify the ID of any winners & the value of their prizes (this one is a real doozey, since it doesn't say only in the case of "Florida" winners);
                          to provide the state the name/address/etc of every prize-winner who got a $25 prize or larger (whether they live in Florida or not);
                          To prevent the contest holder from being permitted to arbitrarily remove, disqualify, disallow or reject an entry.

Cheers,
                          =-= The CyberPoet
                          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Signed up, too! That would be sweet if someone here won it. Who would be more deserving than the Kat enthusiasts, right?
                            Anger Fuel Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...Do Something.

Comment

Hopefully Cyberpoet wins it. That would be nice.
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by SuzukiKat08 View Post
                                signed up, but 1 in a million
                                So your tellin me theres still a chance.
                                Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                                www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Working...
                                X