• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shovel chop

what is a shovel chop

Re: shovel chop

Originally posted by badkat
    what is a shovel chop
    That fender thing that hangs down from your tail section that has you license plate on it. Check out my profile/gallery photos to see how it looks chopped off.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

ok got it already done that the day i got the bike did not know thats what you call it

Comment

Then you are good to go! It is arguably the best and easiest mod there is!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Personaly, I would like to morph the shovel tail from the new Yamaha FZ1 onto my Kat. I think it looks better with the FZ tail than no tail at all.
          How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
          How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
          How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
          How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

It's a quick, abrupt downward swipe of the hand given to passing HD riders which they always ignore...remember we're invisible.
            LMT

Comment

i always thought the shovel chop was what my gramma did to snakes in the garden

http://www.easttnriders.com

Comment

Working...
              X