X

I need a little help....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a little help....

Today is new spring and emulator day and for the most part, I'm done. Just putting the forks back in the triples and getting the front wheel back in place. Here's the " I need a little help " part....the axle spacer.. the one on the speedo side...you know the one that needs to be removed to get to the damper rod bolt....I clearly wasn't paying attention when i pushed it out. Does it push into the fork from the wheel side or the castle nut side?

Wheel side
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Thanks. I stared at it for a few and came to the conclusion it was gonna keep the rotor away from the fork if it was wheel side. That whole install kicked my ass today. The 100 degree temp didn't help either. Gonna button up the lower fairings and snug up the handle bars in the morning....then a little test ride.

Comment

Yeah, 114 here today
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Yeah, 114 here today
          Yeah, but it's a "dry heat" !!!

2005 Katana 750

Comment

Good thing too...Honestly....at that point, it's just too damn hot....
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

The heat wave is over up here....back in the 70's and thunder storms for me.....and that's ok with me since i'm gonna be in the garage for a little tomorrow. I need to pull the emulators out and take a half a turn off the springs. The front end is just a little too firm.

Comment

Working...
              X