X

not a kat, but i HAVE to share this pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a kat, but i HAVE to share this pic

so my cousin went to an autoshow today and saw this....
    wow... thats all i gotta say

97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
    94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

why....just...why
    Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
    '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

time to nut up or shut up
      Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
      The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

What is this I don't even

Comment

Fail.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

beyond useless.
              -1990 Suzuki Katana GSXF1100
              -2007 BMW 335xi (Retired )
              -2008 Audi S5
              -2010 Land Rover Range Rover

Comment

What is it??????
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

white t-shirts, denim, and black shoes must have been required at that event though...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

which scooter is that?
                    1995 Suzuki Katana GSX750F

Comment

Wow, that scooter used to be slow and ugly, but practical and low-key. Now it's a slow, ugly, impractical mess. Proof positive that ANYTHING can be ghetto-ized. I hope you punched that guy in the biscuits.

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                      white t-shirts, denim, and black shoes must have been required at that event though...
                      It's a black-shoe event, kind of like a black-tie event, except without the class.
                      Last edited by loudnlow7484; 08-16-2010, 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

i can almost garuntee that thing is from south florida, haha... honestly... i've never seen so many ghetto mofo's riding scooters like that, and thinking that they are the hottest sh!t around, as i have down here

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                        "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

I went to Old Town Kissemee and there are tons of mod scooters there. Streched, lighted, lowered, speakers, LCD screens in the foot rests. It was insane.... I was told it is a Purto Rican thing that is being copied...(sorry Rican Kat). They said in PR you gotta have a scooter or a 'busa... I was like OK..............
                          ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

Proof that no matter how ridiculous, someone will eventually build it
                            1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
                              i can almost garuntee that thing is from south florida, haha... honestly... i've never seen so many ghetto mofo's riding scooters like that, and thinking that they are the hottest sh!t around, as i have down here
                              Actually it probably is from Ohio. I tend to do alot of stupid things like this up here but the money is green so oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X