Please post them

Comment

Originally posted by fgrejdus View Post
      Please post them
      I will post them when I get home from work
      -Chris V.

Comment

Its in Atlanta in two weeks, sounds like its worth checking out
        25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Motorcycle show

Really liked the black GSXF & Icons Jasmine "The asian Barbie in pink"

Comment

mods: please resize as needed. sorry

Originally posted by ceeseven View Post
            I will post them when I get home from work
            as promised.

also checkout myspace.com/jasminemai

-Chris V.

Comment

OMG! That chick is totally hot! Post her in our biker babes thread before Chinto does.
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Ok its official. I don't like the new GSX650F. went to the show in Calgary this weekend. Sat on it, compared to many of the other things that were there. I guess I will have to find other things to spend my money on. Actually one of the bikes that really caught my attention was the Buell Lightning. I know, Harley engine, but the short wheelbase, and streetfighter look of them is sweet.
                "If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. "
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

i waited a couple days to comment here- but that black and silver looks pretty good...
                  Just Deep 6 the Stupid Bandit bar for a set of clip ons (probably save about 10 lbs in the process) and it would be a perfect bike

Comment

I think the shop that I bought my Katana at has one... not totally sure, but they do list one on their website and the price. May have to take a ride up and check it out.
                    Simon Alexander
                    Owasso, Oklahoma

1973 GT750K Water Buffalo - Gone but never forgotten.
                    2006 GSX600F Katana

Comment

Hey guys. My name is Paul. First post on this site.
                      Quick bio:
                      Riding since I was seven (for those who are interested, that was 1975).
                      Riding an 07 GSXR 1000 and an 06 Triumph Sprint ST but used to have a 98 Katana 750 and always loved that bike. (Thinking about getting a used 750 again)
                      I've got a friend who just bought a GSX650F last week so I'll have some time to crawl around it and ride it. I'll try to report what I can on the bike relative to the older Katana's (give me some slack on that since I sold that Katana in 94) and also compared to other sport tourers and sport bikes I've ridden (Honda's VFR Interceptor, ST 1300, Triumph Sprint ST, GSXR's, Ninja's).
                      I'm looking for any info on luggage for the GSX650F so any info would be appreciated.
                      My impressions so far:
                      Gorgeous bike. Very comfortable ergos with a slightly more upright riding position than my old Katana. Smooth running engine with excellent throttle response. Dash looks nearly identical to my GSXR's but I wish the GSXR had the fuel level gauge.

Comment

Working...
                      X