Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

EBC FA146 Organic front Brake Pads; rear pads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBC FA146 Organic front Brake Pads; rear pads?

I just purchased EBC FA146 Organic Brake Pads, 2 sets for $37.98 on eBay. If you think this is a good deal and you're interested, there is one set left for $18.99, free shipping. I know you'll need 2 sets for the front, but perhaps the Seller will receive more stock soon. I have no affiliation with this seller.

I plan on making another cross country trip again soon. I will have bags on the bike. Which rear pads should I get? I've read a lot of the threads here regarding brake pads. The gist of most of them is to get the cheapest pads for the rear. What brands would you recommend for a cross country trip? Thanks.
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is not safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
    ~ Helen Keller, The Open Door (1927)
    '91 600 purchased in January 2000 with 7,707 miles

Any brand you wish, the rears are a 20-25% of your braking force, EBC would be fine they will last quite a bit longer than the fronts.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I use EBC HH semi metallic pads. front and rear.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
      X