Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Can you identify this fairing? What year 750 kat is it from?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you identify this fairing? What year 750 kat is it from?

Hey all, I am looking for a part and a dude has one that will work BUT (big but) he doesn't know the year that it is off. Here is a picture of the fairing, can you tell what year it is from? I am thinking it is a red 92 750...... can anyone recognize the graphics?

Thanks for the help!!!!

Jim Tebow

Originally posted by chefjimtebow View Post
    Hey all, I am looking for a part and a dude has one that will work BUT (big but) he doesn't know the year that it is off. Here is a picture of the fairing, can you tell what year it is from? I am thinking it is a red 92 750...... can anyone recognize the graphics?

Thanks for the help!!!!

Jim Tebow

Fits 88-97 600 or 750 bikes. Only the graphix changed year to year.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I need to know the year the graphics are from...

I need to know the exact year of the fairing so I can determine the usability of another part off the bike, not the fairing itself. Thanks for the help though! Your bikes pretty close to mine...

Anyone have the 750 Kat with this graphic scheme? What year is yours? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chefjimtebow View Post
        I need to know the exact year of the fairing so I can determine the usability of another part off the bike, not the fairing itself. Thanks for the help though! Your bikes pretty close to mine...

Anyone have the 750 Kat with this graphic scheme? What year is yours? Thanks!

For the 750, most of the parts are swapable between 89-97... so again, very little changed. What part specifically are you looking for, and perhaps we can verify if there were variances between the years.

A quick google search though points towards the fairing being from a 1994 750...

Krey
        Last edited by Kreylyn; 11-06-2010, 12:43 PM.
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X