X

Hello from Colorado!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuma View Post
    Welcome to KR and I personally want to thank you for your service.
    +1
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

welcome, froma brother down at Ft Sill
      sigpic
      "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Welcome to KR from NC!!!

Comment

Welcome to KR!! This is an awesome forum. I luv muh KR family
          I am about an hour south from you and your wife! What kind of repairs are you needing for your Kat? I have lots of free time currently - if its something I've done on my bike - I'll be more than happy to help you with your bike.
          '98 Suzuki GSX600 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by JinxXx0085 View Post
            Welcome to KR!! This is an awesome forum. I luv muh KR family
            I am about an hour south from you and your wife! What kind of repairs are you needing for your Kat? I have lots of free time currently - if its something I've done on my bike - I'll be more than happy to help you with your bike.

OMG.. don't let her touch yer bike... j/k : I'm SOO gonna get my azz kicked for that She's done alot to her bike mate... definatly someone to have a second set of eyes for
            sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
            '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
            '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

pm me we can get together. I'm right here in the springs. Welcome to KR
              Never be afraid of DIY. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by depths_of_mind View Post
                OMG.. don't let her touch yer bike... j/k : I'm SOO gonna get my azz kicked for that She's done alot to her bike mate... definatly someone to have a second set of eyes for
                Yer a dork... and yes, you're gonna get your spanking

Well, there's endless of help around here Looking forward for a ride together with those who are local!!
                '98 Suzuki GSX600 Katana

Comment

well i have been working on bikes since i was 6 years old, so i do know a little bit..... but if i have questions, yall are definitely my first line of answers. Now i work on tracked vehicles.....lmao
                  Last edited by *fraeon*; 02-12-2010, 11:42 PM.
                  "How about you come over to Myspace and Twitter my Yahoo until I Google all over your Facebook"

Comment

Welcome to KR I am in Wyoming not to far away only about 500 miles.lol but I do know a little about Kat's.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                      sigpic
                      Navy Vet
                      1998 B12
                      00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

Thank you for your service and welcome to the community!
                        Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

welcome

welcome to the sight, lets see some pics, and maybe we can get a colorado ride going soon.
                          1992 katana 600 sold to Luke
                          1993 katana 600 sold
                          Bandit 1250 2007

Comment

Originally posted by plyhockey3 View Post
                            welcome to the sight, lets see some pics, and maybe we can get a colorado ride going soon.
                            HECK YEAH!!! There's quite few of us here to make a nice small group. That'll be a whole lot of fun... that'll be another thread
                            '98 Suzuki GSX600 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by JinxXx0085 View Post
                              HECK YEAH!!! There's quite few of us here to make a nice small group. That'll be a whole lot of fun... that'll be another thread
                              Hay what about me the lone Wyoming???

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                                Welcome to KR and I personally want to thank you for your service.
                                +1
                                In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

Working...
                                X