gps charging port help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy, did you solve the problem?

Comment

I did eventually get the charging port to work but I laid my bike down so a charging port would be the least of my problems.Thanks for the help guys

Comment

Wouldn't this be a lot easier? This is what I'm ordering to charge my phone/gps this year.

- Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

I had one that plugs into the trickle charge port I added to battery.
          You know your a KatRider when you sell a nearly new perfectly running low miles bike... and buy a 13 year old non running Katana.

Comment

Originally posted by Xrayron View Post
            I had one that plugs into the trickle charge port I added to battery.
            +1. Works well enough for me
            1998 Katana 750
            1992 Katana 1100
            2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
              they do have their merits. I have a few small inverters I use on everything from my car to my boat to my skidoo to my bike.

when I had my printing company I used to go see clients all the time with my laptop, but laptop batteries don't last long and I was always ending up with a dead laptop by mid day.

solution: 75 amp inverter plugged into a cigarette lighter, then laptop plugged into inverter. I could easily charge my laptop while travelling from one client to the next.
              For most laptops you can buy a DC charger (atleast universal) that would be more efficient. For work I have a couple that are DC (car and plane adapters)

Comment

Working...
              X