X

Stoopid Tailgaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoopid Tailgaters

Is it just me, or does every cage try to run you over? I think I'm gonna hook up my gps to see my exact speed. I try not to speed too much, maybe 62 in a 55. Original owner said it was off by about 6 mph at 70mph. It's almost like people expect you to be going 120mph. Sheesh

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Are you sure your brake light works?
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Even if it doesnt seem that every cager is trying to run you over...I always ride with the mindset that they are.

Comment

i had that today in the rain dumb cagers

Comment

drive offensively dude, if that doent work get the hell away from them at all costs,for your saftey sometimes you have to break the law....

Comment

Even when I'm in my car I drive like everyone is trying to kill me. Easier to assume they are and be pleasantly surprised the aren't, or glad that you prepared.
            Live and Lean.
            When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
            "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
            Romans 3:23

Comment

Yes they are all out to get us.
              I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1
                drive offensively dude, if that doent work get the hell away from them at all costs,for your saftey sometimes you have to break the law....
                +1. I'd take off away from a pack of cars that was riding my ass in a heart beat.

Comment

According to the MSF course they told us to deal with tailgaiters is to slow down and create a bigger gap between you and the car ahead of you. It gives more reaction time in case of something due to cars can't stop as fast as bikes. And it also encourages them to pass (if conditions allow) but never move over in your lane to share while they pass.

I think that's all I remember from the MSF course

Comment

i notice cages on my backside alot. I do think it has to do with perception tho. Being on a bike, you want to ride safer and are alot more aware of what is going on around you. I think we just notice the tailgating more on our bikes. If I really watch, while in my cage, 90% of the people behind me are up my tailpipe...even if I am doin 80+
                    I love my Kat!!
                    2000 burgandy 750

Comment

Working...
                    X