X

New Guy to Katriders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy to Katriders

Whats up my name is Scott, I am kinda new to the Katana Bikes. I used to have a GSXR-750 before it was stolen a few years ago. And recently bought a 1998 600 Katana. I needs work so I am looking for some parts. I have built Minitrucks and have had them on the cover of some magazines. And currently building a 2006 chevy silverado for SEMA 2006

welcome to kr. this is one of the best places to get parts and learn about the katana.

Long Live the D

Comment

Hopefully I need some parts for mine. The guy I got it from layed it down(okay flipped it) going like 10 MPH, but it was a great deal so it was a good excuse to get another bike. So i need some parts now

Comment

there are a couple of guys here that have lots of parts laying around. braadajim is one and specialk is another, but i believe once he gets rid of his stock then he's done. start by posting a wtb thread in the parts forum (though i believe you need 10 posts to view that forum). good luck!

Long Live the D

Comment

Yea you do need 10 posts which sucks but oh well I will get my time in like everyone else

Comment

welcome to KR from east texas

Comment

Welcome to KR also try e-bay. Cyber poet has some stuff too(he is another KR member) once you get 10 post the parts section might have some stuff you are looking for also try the search on top they have some sites that could be of use. Good luck
              "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Welcome! I have a 98 too and I love her!!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.
                  Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
                  Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Scott
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR Scott!

KCCO!!!
                        Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Working...
                        X