X

Interesting Helmets??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Helmets??

Who's seen some "interesting" helmet accessories? OTHER than the mohawks, I've got one of those lol. In judgement dayIII there's a guy that has two saw blade halves attached to the helmet somehow. Post pics of some you find

you can use epoxy and use hwat ever you want i have seen ears and tails

Comment

i was thinkin about usin some sawblades and round off the teeth. Maybe make some fiberglass "curved" spikes then epoxying them on.....like a crescent shape

Comment

and what about certain types of epoxies deteriorating the shell?

Comment

I'd be afraid to affix anything metal to my helmet for fear that it would drive itself through and into my head.
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Ive seen bunny ears, mohawks , horns, pony tails, even stuffed animals stuck to helmets..the possibilities are virtually limitless if you really think about it. Just depends on how far you want to take it. Although there is the safety factor involved specially if you get into real exotic options like horns or saw blades which could cause the helmet to not protect your head properly if you go down, or depending on how you land and what you have on your helmet it could cause your neck to bend in a way you really dont want it too .

Comment

I don't know if i would want any thing metal sticking to my helmet. Maybe it's just me but i don't want anything stabbing through the shell and into my head.

Comment

aerostich.com (i think that's where i got them) has all the furry kind of helmet ears bunny, cat, tiger, dog, and mouse i think ... try there
                "One pork sausage please...."

Comment

Thanks Duff, I think I'm actually going to get some!

Comment

Wonder if I can find a squid somewhere to attach to my helmet.

That way when I go riding with some friends whoever has the least gear can wear the Squid helmet

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                      Ive seen bunny ears, mohawks , horns, pony tails, even stuffed animals stuck to helmets..the possibilities are virtually limitless if you really think about it. Just depends on how far you want to take it. Although there is the safety factor involved specially if you get into real exotic options like horns or saw blades which could cause the helmet to not protect your head properly if you go down, or depending on how you land and what you have on your helmet it could cause your neck to bend in a way you really dont want it too .

I would wear that with a bumper sticker that says "I'm horney" haha i have been awake for way too long...

Comment

Working...
                      X