X

suit fitment help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suit fitment help

I ordered one piece suit size 40 US, and the length of the arm and legs are perfect, but it was kind of loose on the upper body and legs. I get size 38 US, and it is too short on the legs, arms, and the crutch, but snug everwhere else.

This suit was made in Italy, so I know it is small sizes. I am 5'10", and 155lb. I have skinny legs and small size chest(38 ). Is it possible to find my size from over the shelf, or I have to get one custom made.

I don't want to spend the money on custom made suit. Should I keep size 40?

honestly i would keep the size 40 it doesnt hurt to have a little room to grow
    with every gain there must be a lost

Comment

i have a wierd problem with gear like this. when i buy medium gear (40-42) it fits nice in the arms and shoulders... but a lil loose in the belly area (cause im skinny). and thepants that come along, right length, but baggy. so i would need a totally custom suit made up. but i tell you what... i ate it hard in my slightly too big suit, got very minimal amounts of rash, and imglad i had it. slightly too big gear is better than no gear. if the pants are too baggy, get them adjusted, cost me $50 to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X