X

3 Sundays & 3 Kats...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Sundays & 3 Kats...

Third Sunday in a row looking at Kats. (Currently own a Suz. GS500F 2005). Looked at a 96 Kat 600 with just under 4000 mi. Has new battery, oil & filter changed this Spring and carbs synched. Ride was smooth and shifted well. Has Yoshi add-on (single pipe) because he "wanted it louder." Has been dropped once and there is a crack to the lower rt. of the windshield. He added flush mounts and smaller rear turn signals. He advertised it in Cleveland Plain Dealer as "like new." Hardly that but not bad either. Its teal blue in color with yellow "flash" decals. Rear fender was eliminated (which I don't personally care for). Does have owner's manual. Asking $3200 incl. helmet and purple colored leather jacket neither of which I need. Sorry for long post. I value opinions posted here. Thanks.
    LMT

Sounds like alot of money for what it is. They have a 2000 750 at my local dealer with an oem gel seat, never down, 10,000 miles for close to the same same price - - if you want to come this way and look at it I can make arrangements for you to see it after hours if necessary........ This one is the marroon color with Black lowers - pretty sweet..

Comment

way too much asking price

Comment

Too Much...Keep Looking...
        Don't Chase Um...Replace Um...

No It's Not Stolen...But That's How I Ride It...

Comment

forget the bike and just go for the helmet and purple colored jacket!!!!3200 is a bit much..

Comment

+1 on too much.

I also think a 600 is too much a baby step up from a GS500. Go with a 750 if you want a Kat.
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
            X