X

Exhaust and fender elim.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust and fender elim.

Does anyone have a suggestion to where i can purchase exhaust and fender eliminator kits for 2006 gsxf750? Would like her to sound throaty, not tinny and the prev. owner took a grinder to the tail and i would like to fix it up.
    Sanni

ebay for the fender eliminator, several options available really...or you could contact artfibras for a complete undertail.

For a throaty exhaust I would suggest a Two-Brothers, Hindle, or D&D. D&D is by far the loudest, TwoBrothers is a nice deep pipe without being too loud (what I have), and Hindle's have a nice sound to them as well. Scorpion's aren't too bad either.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Thank you so much!
      Sanni

Comment

Hay sanni,
        My husband bought the fender eliminator for my 2006 gsxf750 from ebay. looks slick. Still had to cut off the fender, but did it cleanly. I have a video on youtube that I made of my exhaust that I didn't want to be super loud, but did want deeper. You can find a link to my post in the pics and flicks here:http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=101259
        Youtube is a great place to look for exhausts as you can hear what they sound like. The problem I had was comparing volume levels as most people don't do a comparison from the same distance of the original to the aftermarket systems, which I tried really hard to do. So when you change that can, try to do a good comparison video to post on youtube if you can.
        sigpic Like usual, It's all my husband's fault... After insisting that his woman should try out his yellow Kat, I just had to get my own Kat! I really should quit listening to his brillant ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by SunQuest View Post
          Hay sanni,
          My husband bought the fender eliminator for my 2006 gsxf750 from ebay. looks slick. Still had to cut off the fender, but did it cleanly. I have a video on youtube that I made of my exhaust that I didn't want to be super loud, but did want deeper. You can find a link to my post in the pics and flicks here:http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=101259
          Youtube is a great place to look for exhausts as you can hear what they sound like. The problem I had was comparing volume levels as most people don't do a comparison from the same distance of the original to the aftermarket systems, which I tried really hard to do. So when you change that can, try to do a good comparison video to post on youtube if you can.
          that has an awesome sound to it!! Exactly the tone i am looking for! Thanks so much!
          Sanni

Comment

Working...
          X