Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What's the biggest tire I can put on it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys forgot the "Can I beat my friend's GSXR600 with it?"
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Is it true that Blue is the fastest color? YES!!!!!
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Will a Bandit XYZXY fit?
        Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

My friend had one of those, and it holds the land speed record.........
          Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
            Yeah have to agree here, we dont ride kats for the vast amounts of performance parts and the customization (although it can be done, just think outside the box) We all ride Kats because we love them, they are comfortable, and you can totally dominate a squid on a a gsx-r, busa, cbr, anything, in the twisties if you know what your doing. Because I have totally made some guys on GSX-R 600's and 750's look soo bad on a curvy road. Nothing sweeter.....
            Actually ,the reason I bought mine was because it was RUNNING , and my old bike was NOT . Yeah , I happen to love it NOW , but mostly that's because it's MINE , it AIN'T a bad bike ,and many things CAN be done to make it better . The same can be said of many bikes , though . I'm just sayin' . But with a B12 engine , better suspension , and MAYBE a stage 3 kit for the B12 , ......
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

how do you start it???

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                I'll have to agree with that.

Comment

Should I aways use Jet fuel?

Comment

Originally posted by DOCTORNITRO View Post
                    It's right next to the container that holds all 3.4 liters of propwash! Duh!
                    My bad, perhaps I should have read through this ENTIRE post first to ensure that I understand where all of the non-existant reseviors are... Back to Kat 101 for me!

Comment

New Model

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                      how do you start it???
                      Where's the choke?!?!?
                      :smt006

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                      Now I know I'm showing my age but nothing's faster than the good ole Racing Yellow & White checkers!!!
                      Last edited by roosed; 11-06-2007, 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i thought black was the fastest color....i guess im going back to kats 101 with ya.....im sad i just sold my 91 kat 600 tonight, ill be happy tomorrow when i pick up my 90 kat 1100

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
                          i thought black was the fastest color....i guess im going back to kats 101 with ya.....im sad i just sold my 91 kat 600 tonight, ill be happy tomorrow when i pick up my 90 kat 1100

I'm gonna need to see this Kat you speak of.
                          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

How about:

SHould I get the Scorpion or Vance Hines or Two Brothers pipe? Does anyone have any sound bytes for them? If I pipe it, do I have to remap it? What if I put bigger injectors on it and a K&N?
                            Who brought the retarded kid?

Comment

Haters...

Comment

Originally posted by bswasey View Post
                                How about:

SHould I get the Scorpion or Vance Hines or Two Brothers pipe? Does anyone have any sound bytes for them? If I pipe it, do I have to remap it? What if I put bigger injectors on it and a K&N?
                                Just chuck an Ivan's Jet Kit in there, you'll be fine, oh and when you have, make a write up of how the hell you did it
                                Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Working...
                                X