X

carb o rings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb o rings

can I use regular o rings on the carbs when I rebuild them or are they a special o ring?i have a lot to do to the bike and am trying to do it on the cheep sideas much as possible because the fork seals are gonna cost me .
    (4) Large O-rings for floats: Part # 13374-35C00:
    (4) Small O-rings for floats: Part # 13374-46710:
    (4) O-rings for vacuum ports: Part # 13509-17C00: is there anything special or can I just match them up at the parts store? any insight is helpfull
    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Good luck finding thin metric o-rings at the parts store. I've tried. You can buy them in bulk (100 rings for about the price of four from bike Bandit) or pay about as much to just buy the official parts. If you're going to rebuild several sets of carbs then by all means, buy them in bulk. If you're just doing your carbs then I'd suggest buying rebuild kits.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Or as Bill says, I do, in fact, buy them in bulk. So, if you need a set, I can hook you up. Send me a PM.

Comment

well thank you.ill look around and see what I can find .if I cant come across anything hear ill message u .thank you
        YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Working...
        X