X

My Streetfighter Kat - Unfinished cause it was stolen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swift1
    Was the RC51 tail pretty easy to install? Sorry to hear it.
    Sure if easy is chopping off the old subframe and custom fabricating a new one piece by piece with only a tail to guess where everything needs to be, then splicing into all the electronics to make them reach into the new tail.

lol yeah it was a little difficult but I have plenty of fab experience so if you do to then it wont be so bad.

Comment

Dang that is a fine fighter. It sucks that some loser had to steal it. I love the front end. I have been studying alot of front end designs trying to figure out what I want to do with mine. Yours so far looks the cleanest and best.

Comment

hey don where did you get the light and windscreen from. i have a 95 that im seriously considering turning into a streetfighter any tips or pointers would help out as well
        If you truly want to be different...just be yourself.

If you can't stand the heat...become a cop
        Proud to be one of America's Bravest

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADKAT View Post
          hey don where did you get the light and windscreen from. i have a 95 that im seriously considering turning into a streetfighter any tips or pointers would help out as well
          I got it from someone on ebay that sells them from canada, I think Enduro ? is the brand ?

Im actually starting to make custom front headlight fairings now that should be avail next summer. They use standard headlights like from a gsx-r , ninja, etc.. We have one now that uses the r6 headlights but seperated so they are tilted up on the outsides more and tilted in on the outsides more for a much more agressive mean look.

That enduro was cool the summer before last but now its kinda old and played out. Just my imho

Comment

You are going to have to share some more details about that cause that is the sweetest street fighter that i've ever seen

Comment

Fn' SICK bike Sry 2 hear it was stolen Nicest KAT streetfighter I have seen IMHO
              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

awesome start to what would be a crazy sick bike!
                sorry to hear about the loss, make me so mad when some dumas does that.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That SF is awesome! I hope the Po Po find it.
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

UPDATE , Still havent found it. I personally gave up and the police probably gave up the day after it was stolen lol.

Who knows it could still turn up on ebay or something.

Comment

man that is the most awsome sf ever. real sorry that it got stolen, with such a unique look, hopefully it'll be easier to spot and turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by donmega View Post
                        UPDATE , Still havent found it. I personally gave up and the police probably gave up the day after it was stolen lol.

Who knows it could still turn up on ebay or something.

You never know I seen a thing on tv about a guy got his vette stolen on the late 60's i believe in the west coast and 40 years later they found it sitting in storage over in england, so you never it could be sitting somewhere collecting dust was a swwet bike

Comment

awesome bike,shame it got stolen

Comment

Looks sick man, what kinda speedo did u use?

Comment

That was one of the best ive ever seen .Great job on the street conversion ...was an awsome looking bike .Sorry for your loss.Damn I would be beside myself ****ed if after all that, some ***hole stole it .......I hope you find it covered in dust ...My fingers are crossed for ya bud .
                              I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

really cool bike!

Comment

Working...
                                X