X

A few Starboyz pics...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Starboyz pics...

This was their warm-up before a night show. 'Still some neat stuff. These guys were REALLY nice, and crazy good entertainers. It was hard to get the really good stuff b/c it happens so fast. They had two Sportsters with fifty foot diameter sprockets, ridiculous.

My woman is obsessed with zebras...so.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

cool stuff
    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

I've got a few more- will toss them up later.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

They used to do a show every year at the shop I worked for. They're fun to watch. One year something broke on Kevin's bike the day of the show, so he took off on an untitled, unplated ratted out stunt bike to ride 30 miles away to pick up a part for it!
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Youd think they would wear better gear. Atleast long pants, incase the bike fell on them.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Most of that stuff was at very, VERY low speed, or nearly stopped. The few little dumps that I saw, they just hopped off and picked the bike up.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

I need 401k...
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Encouraging squids to act like *******s every day across America....

I'm not saying anything about stunting, but you dont see Team No Limit riding like that.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Oy- how is doing a headstand on the saddle or hanging from the pillion handles any different than riding wheelies or doing stoppies? If someone emulates you and gets ****ed up in the process it's not a knock on the stunt team, it's a knock on the idiot who didn't know better. Though in Jason Brittons personal defense, he's wearing more gear. That smacks of soccer moms bitching that Metallica made their little boy cut the cats head off. The dumb must be allowed to do dumb things...we're not allowed to cull the herd ourselves.
                  Last edited by Free Coffee; 06-28-2010, 02:34 PM.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                    Oy- how is doing a headstand on the saddle or hanging from the pillion handles any different than riding wheelies or doing stoppies? If someone emulates you and gets ****ed up in the process it's not a knock on the stunt team, it's a knock on the idiot who didn't know better. Though in Jason Brittons personal defense, he's wearing more gear. That smacks of soccer moms bitching that Metallica made their little boy cut the cats head off. The dumb must be allowed to do dumb things...we're not allowed to cull the herd ourselves.
                    Word. Riding without gear is liberating. And just today, I did a high chair wheelie, while wearing nothing but a fishnet tank top and a pair of hot pants. In my defense, I did have sunglasses on...
                    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                      Word. Riding without gear is liberating. And just today, I did a high chair wheelie, while wearing nothing but a fishnet tank top and a pair of hot pants. In my defense, I did have sunglasses on...
                      That's funny, I just did the same thing today, but wearing nothing but fishnet stockings and a pink vinyl tank top. The wind burn on the old boys was killing me though. I had to lotion the jewels up pretty well when I got home.
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Pictures are worth a thousand words, but in this case, I'm thinking we should stay muted.
                        It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

Zebra Bike!

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                            They had two Sportsters with fifty foot diameter sprockets, ridiculous.
                            Did I read that right?

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by GytRDunKat View Post
                              Did I read that right?
                              I was exaggerating for emPHAsis.

>=o)

Seriously though...I bet they were 20 inches or more. Enormous.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Working...
                              X