Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I thought the centerstand was good enough...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not cool man, not cool.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

My sworn enemy , hot asphault, strikes again!!

I feel your pain man, sorry it happenned

-G
      1990 GSXF 1100
      2011 KLR 650

Comment

Ouch Paul, sorry to hear that happened, definitely makes me rethink the center stand on hot days over a puck.

If you don't have a bike shop near by, or even an empty crushed pop can round electrical box covers can be had for 99cents, grab a few and throw them under your seat. It's that time of year it's getting hot enough even up here for that to happen.
        Kyle

Comment

I keep the top cover from an old hard drive in my side case. I should probably throw an extra one under the seat though; I forgot the one I was using after lunch and had to go back and get it.

Comment

Yeah ashphalt is garbage, i trust it as much as I can eat it. ( I couldn't say as far as I can throw it cause I can throw a small chunk of ashphalt)
            1999 Katana 750

Comment

Crushed Altiod's containers over here, little flatter than a crushed can, little bit thicker sheet metal as well.

Just as disposable.

Comment

I got a crushed PBR can sitting under my seat lol

Comment

I almost had that happen to mine at work. Apparently the ground wasnt as level as I thought it was. A fellow rider got a longer piece of wood to actually prop my bike up from my saddlebag mounts when he saw it almost go over. The holes were at least 3/4" deep in the asphalt. That's what I get for riding in the Florida summer
                  "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and as sweet as love."

Comment

damn thats bull
                    this is the best icon eva

Comment

damn thats unfortunate
                      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

holy crap , im a first time bike rider and that somthing to know do you just get a plate or one of those plastic side stand feet?

Comment

Working...
                        X