X

Yoshimura...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoshimura...

Hi there Kat Family I bought a used RS3 Yoshimura carbon Fiber but with out the mid pipe part in a good price. Now here my problem I was trying to used the mid pipe of my previous after maker exhaust that is. A wileyco but it don't fit in the bolt parts. I was trying to weld but I was told that cant be weld it since aluminiumand steel don't weld. I have been looking to see if can get a midpipe to buy it or else come with a idea to modify. Any tips or help would be appreciated.

contact yoshimura for a mid pipe or try a welding shop that can make the aluminum mount piece out of steel or get some steel and make your own.
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 10-07-2012, 12:03 PM.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I'm checking first with. Yoshimura for the midpipe section but hopefully they done rape me. Just for that part. Lol then also check with a welding shop.

Thanks for the ideas
      Last edited by canopr360; 10-06-2012, 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

check the price of a complete system
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Also check some motorcycle salvage yards. Some good finds to be had. Most have tons of Katana parts
          Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Working...
          X