X

Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price

I'm new to the forum and looking at buying an 03 600 Katana very clean with 6500 miles is 2 grand a good price ?

Not terrible.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

NADA is $2380 so If its clean I would say its fair. Every one around here is asking like 4k for a 750 and it books out at like $2500. Make sure to check things like tires and chain and sprockets and brake pads. Things like that add up real quick.

Comment

price

Looked at it today bike is very clean good tires runs out great and he will take $1800 for it . Think i'm going to buy it !

Comment

Congrats on the find, and welcome to KR.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Welcome. If nothing is wrong jump on that dude. I paid 1700 for 02 with almost 13000 miles. So ya good deal.

Comment

Pic of bike !

Here it is....

Comment

Welcome to kr and enjoy the new ride

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
                >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

i would consider that a good deal .. betcha he would take 1800 cash american
                  im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Deal

He took $1700 for it haven't had a sport bike in awhile been riding a Intruder 1500 this is alot more fun !

Comment

Congrats! Now pics
                      Extra life.

Comment

Congrats. Nice bike. Hope all is well and be careful. Don't get cocky. Haha

Comment

My 03 was £2000 uk ,in 2010 but was mint and only 10,000 miles. So Well done and have fun!!

The day i bought it after a 130 mile ride home!
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          I'm outa here

Comment

Welcome to kr. Nice ride!

Comment

Good deal! Welcome and have fun. Got my first sportbike a month ago (katana600) and love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X