• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So well said Andy ! thanks
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
      I am going to miss his grumbling, bitching, moaning, complaining, and everything else we knew him for. But most of all I am going to miss the fact that he did those things while going out of his way to help you fix a bike, cook, load something, ect. He was one of the first people who would be there to give you a helping hand. Sure he was rough around the edges but those of us lucky enough to know him personally also know he could be a softy as well though he woudl always try to shrug off him doing something along those lines.

He will be missed by many and with his personality forgotten by none.

RIP Jay.
      That is right on point Andy. Thank you.
      Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Wow...I don't know what to say.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Well, this is a bombshell. As are most all of you, I am shocked. It seems like just a few days ago, I made a new friend at the rally, and now he is gone. We shared a number of common interests, and had fun comparing stories of same. You never know how much alike we all really are until you get to spend some time together at an event like the rally. Jay has been called home. Today, I don't know why. No one can take the memory he leaves behind from those of us that had the pleasure of knowing him. Godspeed Jay, may you rest in peace, ride the dragon daily, and touch the hand of God on your final trip up the mountain. Peace, Brother, you will not be forgotten...

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
            I am going to miss his grumbling, bitching, moaning, complaining, and everything else we knew him for. But most of all I am going to miss the fact that he did those things while going out of his way to help you fix a bike, cook, load something, ect. He was one of the first people who would be there to give you a helping hand. Sure he was rough around the edges but those of us lucky enough to know him personally also know he could be a softy as well though he woudl always try to shrug off him doing something along those lines.

He will be missed by many and with his personality forgotten by none.

RIP Jay.
            Well-said, Andy. It took meeting Jay in-person for the first time in 2009 to understand his dry wit and caustic sense of humor but after five days of sleeping in the same room at the Rally, we became good friends, but he snored like a bandsaw so five days was enough.

As a fellow gun enthusiast, I will miss his enthusiasm for all things that can maim, kill and destroy.
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

RIP, Jay. Damn...this sucks.

Comment

This is really a bummer, RIP my friend

Comment

oooh nooo....just saw this, me and Anette are very sadened by this

I dont know what to say..
                  2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

This really sucks. I can't say anything else that hasn't been said already...Jay was just, Jay...

rest in peace brother

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Pegs are down for you, JB
                      2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                      2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Ian just called me, i am really lost for words. Condolences to family and friends.

RIP Jay.
                        Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

At the 09 rally I was eating one of Cyberpoet's steaks and conversing with Jay...out of nowhere he said to me, "Hey Zuma. Don't you see I'm trying to eat this steak?"

Andy has it. Jay and I verbally sparred often, and I am certain we both enjoyed it immensely. God be with you my worthy friend. Sad parting for us all.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Wow, what to say that hasn't already been said. I guess you really never know when it's time.

Comment

Wow, I am truly shocked at this news. I am saddened by it and will keep him and his family in prayer.
                              2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Never meeting him, but reading his posts, all i can say is JayBells preparing us KR folk a kick azz ride on the other side.
                                RIP fellow rider.
                                "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

Working...
                                X