X

I named my Katana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I named my Katana...

So I finally decided to stop calling my Katana "her/she" and give "her" a name. It's really corny in a way, but it flows so naturally in my opinion that I couldn't pick another name... I've named my Kat; Katie... lol... I had to name the bike mainly because my wife needs to know who I'm out with at night and also because she's a big part of my life... But I'm curious if this is a joke that people name and refer to their cars/motorcycles or if people legitimately do it. If it is legit, what did you name yours and why? And if not... This was a joke and me and Katie will go on with our lives...
    "Push it hard and to the edge... Push your limits and push your luck... Then take it to the next level and push it harder..."
    -Taylor Paul Quimby

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Comment

I have an 82 gs850gl. Named her Suzy. Now have 02 600. So I've decided on Old Suzy and New Suzy. Haha.

Comment

not into naming stuff. gets to complicated.
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

when i go to the garage i usually say to my SO "i'm gonna go work on the shi*tana"

Comment

Haven't named mine yet but my uncle called his old Honda 'Ronda'.. I found this amusing

Comment

its safer not to give my mistress a name in case I call out the wrong one when I'm with my wife LOL
              2004 Honda ST1300
              1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X