X

88 katana 1100. parts compatibility?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 katana 1100. parts compatibility?

just wondering if there are any parts/ upgrades that swap into my new kat. im having a tough time finding parts and some things like the exhaust can are old and worn and id like a new one. any help would be appreciated
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

NEW GSX1100F Vance & Hines SS2-R 4-into-1 Exhaust System

Comment

if you can wait till mid to late june ill buy it cash
      Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It's been for sale for a while, and I'm not pushing it, or listing it on eBay. So yes, I can wait no problem.

Comment

ok. i live in sc, and i plan to be a regular on this website. also need a front left fairing if you come across it

Comment

I build carburetors (and not 1100 carburetors). So, there's about a 99.8% chance I won't be helpful with that, sorry.

Comment

@mahemmjr: See, I told you (in your other thread) that Arsenic had one for sale. I have a side fairing and we may be able to make a really good deal. Give me a few minutes to eat my dinner, I'll send you a PM.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Arsenic can you pm me so I have your info for when I get my money?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                  X