No announcement yet.
X

Exhaust sounds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i just happened to go out riding and had my PDA with me...

No actually, i had to go out into the middle of nowhere cause the neighbours are really noise intolerant

Good part is i live about ½ mile west of 'Middle of Nowhere'

Here are the clips i recorded(in mp3 format):

And now for something completely different...

Just something i recorded when i was at the british bike meet a few months ago

Feel free to use any and all of these for your collection zleviticus

[Edit] Actually after listening to this a few times, i think it makes 3 times i abused my poor baby like that. First, Last and Only time... just feels too Squidly [/Edit]
    -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Originally posted by donmega
      Originally posted by zleviticus
      Originally posted by donmega
      I have a v&h full exhaust on a 96 750 I can record and upload.

Its loud, almost as loud as a d&d , louder then a yoshi
      Thsi goes from anyone.. if yo ahve a sounds clip of your exhaust on yuor kat email it to me and i will post it up. Also let me knwo what performance mods you have as they can make a difference in the sound.

As far as quality, it was done on a mp3 player with voice recording capabilities.
      Yeah ill be using the same thing, just got my new I-river to test out.
      Finally get to throw out my old cheapie.
      That is what i bought the wife.. i like it thus far...
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

we need the newer guys to stand up and wave their clips too, come on guys i see ya in the back shout louder

Comment

As soon as I get a replacement cover from my accident I will get a clip in to let you hear a scorpion on a 05 750 Kat.

Comment

Hi ! Here is my 750 GSXF 2003 with Laser Pro d'or slip-on.
            Attached Files

Comment

we need a comparison from stock to loud as hell/D&D
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                we need a comparison from stock to loud as hell/D&D
                I will pull out my sewing machine and grab a sound of it for the stock exhaust.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I dont even know if the bike flooded during the hurricane But I know that my family made it out
                  Ride On,
                  Jon

Comment

This is a good idea Z. It will help me in picking out one when I get ready to buy.
                    Know your means and then ride within them.

Comment

That clip of the d&d was from my bike. Had a nice sound, but it was way to loud.

Comment

the d&d is IMHO the loudest out if that is what you want. those two brothers sound great and for the price, awesome
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I love my two brothers...

Comment

Wow! It is about time someone thought of this! I really would like to hear a yosh and a hindle. My ears are telling me to go with the Two Brothers so far. Would like to hear it with the bike at operating temps at higer rpms though.

Comment

Okay, since there's not much activity, here's my yoshi, sorry for the quality, just used me cell phone. I have the Ivan's jet kit installed so it's a little deeper sounding now. Hope this works!
                              Attached Files
                              Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

wow just checked it out, had to convert my wav to an mp3 and now it's got the hiss sound. sorry not sure what to do. lemme know if someone wants me to send them the wav maybe they can do a better posting job.
                                Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Working...
                                X