Exhaust Fitment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Fitment?

Hey all,

I'm about to buy a used Vance & Hines 4-1 for my pre 600 (1995). It is coming off of a pre 750 and I just want to make absolutely sure it will work for the 600. Will the headers and everything fit on my 600?

Thanks

bump

Comment

the headers will fit no prob
      Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

The 750 from exhaust ports to oil pan is a little shorter, but I would guess you can fit it. The 750 also has a different oil pan, so you might run in to clearance issues with it, but they would be really minor if any at all.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
          The 750 from exhaust ports to oil pan is a little shorter, but I would guess you can fit it. The 750 also has a different oil pan, so you might run in to clearance issues with it, but they would be really minor if any at all.
          Thanks very much, someone else on here told me that most of the full systems for pres regardless of whether they are 600's or 750's is the same so I'm going to hope I can fit it without any major problems.

Comment

Bump!
            99 Ford F150 4x4
            04 Mustang GT
            2010 Camaro SS
            06 GSX600F
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X