HUD for helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUD for helmets

Interesting HUD for helmets

I'm on the list for one..... No price yet though. Just didn't want to not have 1 available if I wanted it.
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 04-06-2017, 09:42 PM.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

I've always thought that would be distracting personally.
    At least the price tag of the other HUD helmets certainly has been.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

I want to try it first..
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran

Comment

The feeling of going somewhere new without knowing where you are is good for me. Riding to me is one way to get away from tech. You just go, no using cell phones. Just you, the bike and a nice road.

I grew up surrounded by electronics, so it's nice to have a hobby to get away from that.

Comment

I'm sure it turns off. I have a Bluetooth helmet already so, hud would eliminate the gps, phone/iPod/radio
          spammer police
          USAF veteran

Comment

Yeah, I have this cheap $35 bluetooth com from China. Works well, but rarely use it.

Comment

I love mine, 70's jams and I could ride for days...
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

I wanted to add that I bought it late last season and haven't used it much. During my long ride this past weekend, I used it. It was pretty awesome, definitely added something to my ride.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!! On the list!!!

Comment

Pretty neat implementation, looking forward to reviews on the unit. I always wonder how these types of setups work in different lighting conditions. Time should tell!
                    yep, I think I'm finally responsible enough to ride a bike that I don't have to pedal ; )

Comment

So, it's available now $699 for the base model.
                      spammer police
                      USAF veteran

Comment

Definitely cool IF it is all that it claims...7 bills though...ouch! Then again, what's a Zumo? Around the same price? So...

Comment

HUD for helmets sounds fun to me. I want a complete kit for keeping in touch with my fellow riders.

Comment

Working...
                          X