X

help my carburator stocks..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help my carburator stocks..

can anyone please help regarding my carburator,the throttle cable was cut and i don't know why,then i try to pull off the cables and i couldn't move it,i removed the gastank to see and then i found out that it is very hard to move the catch where we attach the end of the cable was too tight,i remove the carburator and found that it is not moving freely,what should i do?do i have to put oil on it?do i have to soak it on gasoline for a day?do i have to open it?please need your advices...
    Last edited by slowspeed; 07-18-2013, 08:46 AM.

Originally posted by slowspeed View Post
    can anyone please help regarding my carburator,the throttle cable was cut and i don't know why,then i try to pull off the cables and i couldn't move it,i removed the gastank to see and then i found out that it is very hard to move the catch where we attach the end of the cable was too tight,i remove the carburator and found that it is not moving freely,what should i do?do i have to put oil on it?do i have to soak it on gasoline for a day?do i have to open it?please need your advices...

Fully disassemble and clean all parts. If your cleaning process does not remove oxidization then you will need to further clean/polish the parts to remove that.

Reassemble with good rubber.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Fully disassemble and clean all parts. If your cleaning process does not remove oxidization then you will need to further clean/polish the parts to remove that.

Reassemble with good rubber.

Krey

thanks for the respond sir.it really helps a lot... now it's running again

Comment

Working...
      X