X

best place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place?

So where is the best place (website or los angeles) to get aftermarket parts for my 90 750?

there aren't many after market parts period, what are you looking for?

Comment

mainly just to get my back end to look like the one in the picture you got there. I suppose just to get the fairrings a little more modern looking

Comment

You are talking changing the rear plastics? Or are you wanting to do a fender eliminator on it? Or are you wanting to change the rear lighting?

If your wanting to change plastics... Look for the bike you are wanting to use and then prepare to fab up the plastics to work in your application. If there isn't a bike your wanting to mimic then you gonna be learnin how to do fiberglass or putty.

If your doing the eliminator I don't know if they sell a kit. We dremeled mine.

As for lights well I don't know bout that stuff cause I haven't began to change mine out. But alot of the guys here will know bout that stuff.

Comment

If you want more modern fairings for your bike, it's either going to take some work, or some money........
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

yeah for stuff like that you can't just "buy" stuff. If you want it that way, make it that way

Comment

Working...
            X