X

is this a katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a katana?

Here is a perfect example of how to not ride deals gap. This guy got lucky he didn't take someone else out or get hit. Crash is at 8:50 but you really should...
    1990 katana 1100

Yes looks like a POST

Comment

It's not a katana look very closely at the headlights. They are not a one piece they are split down the middle. Also if you look closely when they show the slow mo of the wreck you can see the bike says ST on the side.

Comment

Older Triumph Sprint ... being tortured by a wanker.

Comment

Well done TRPUT! I agree

Comment

You could tell two things.
            1) the rider does not know the road
            And
            2) the rider does not really know the capabilities of the bike and is not comfortable.

You see the rider over shooting corners and target fixating on where he does not want to go. The bike can lean much more than he his when he gets stiff and runs wide.
            As he tries to go faster he makes more mistakes. You can see that when he makes the mistakes he keeps looking back at where the mistake happened.
            I would think that as he passes vehicles, he put pressure on himself not to slow down and have any of them catch up thus making more and more mistakes until the inevitable happens.

Comment

That was some terrifying riding to watch..
              Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
              ~Author Unknown

Comment

Straight line superhero who was getting tired as the video went on, making more mistakes.

Comment

I am sure I was not the only one begging the guy in my head to take a break and re group! It just got to be worse and worse up to the forced break.

Comment

Things he didn't notice about his riding, he blew every corner, didn't look through the corners, riding at a pace above his skill level.
                    All he needed to do was slow down and push on the bars more, he was way too stiff in the saddle.
                    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

I have seen people stiffen up and run off the road. It was interesting that even without a view of the rider you could tell that he was all stiff and could not make himself make the bike go where he needed it to go.

Comment

That was painful to watch. No look, no lean, no press and no roll. He practically stopped in every corner.

Comment

Working...
                        X